We are successfully emerged in processing and offering a wide range of Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil. Our offered oil is highly effective in joint pain like arthritis, gout, sore achy muscles and stiff tender joints. It is well-processed by using pure herbs blend that make it safe consume. It is provided in 50ml pack and can be customized in different packaging options as per clients' individual demands. Ayurvedic Joint Pain Oil is checked on various quality parameters to ensure its purity.
- Accurate composition
- Hygienically packed
- No side effects
Each ml oil contains:-
- Gandhpura oil (Gaultheria fragrantissima) 20.00%
- Nilgiri oil (Eucalyptus globules) 14.00%
- Terpene oil (Pinus longifolia) 11.00%
- Aranda oil (Ricinus communis) 5.00%
- Guggul oil(Boswellia serrata) 3.00%
- Ajowan oil (Ptychotis ajowan) 3.00%
- Sonth oil (Zingiber officinale) 2.00%
- Lemon grass oil (Cymbopogon citrates) 2.50%
- Kapura (Camphora) 2.50%
- Pudina phool (Mentha piperata) 2.00%
- Til oil (Sesamum indicum) Q.S.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Arthonid oil in recommended dosage.
Keep the oil away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Bottle of 50ml.
- Syrup: Two to three teaspoons thrice a day.
- Oil: After cleaning the affected part with warm water liberally apply (2-3 times a day) & massage gently.
- Capsule: One to two capsules three times a day.
- Tablets: 1 to 2 tablets thrice a day
- Syrup: 220ml. / 100ml.
- Oil: 50ml.
- Capsules: 10x10 Box, 1000 Jar
- Tablet: 500 / 2000 Tab. Jar